Support Board

Staff Applications System

• Administrator

Staff Applications System

Are you looking for staff? Developers? Designers? Or anything else? This application will help admins/moderators to find people to help in their boards.

Here's a quick rundown of some of the features for this resource:

• Ability to create caregories/subcategories 
  • Extra Fields
    • In Position form
    • In Application form
  • Ability to create open positions in draft mode and choose a date to automatically publish it 
  • Module to add Positions on ACP (moderator, webdesigner, developer, etc)
  • Ability to inform how many places the position has. Example: you can create an application record to "hire" 3 moderators.
  • Ability to move the "winner" member to a group chosen group (you inform the group when you're adding the application record)
  • Ability to restrict the application by: Content count, Reputation points/likes, Number of days as member, Minimum age and groups
  • Ability to create a topic at every new application submission.
  • Module on ModeratorCP to view all pending records from all applications
  • Compatible with most important features from IPS 4.2 (Recommended Comments, Content Message, Reactions, Member History, Richer Embeds, etc.)
  • Integrated to the framework: Tag system, Follow System, Report system, Search system, Share Links, etc.
  • Moderator actions on applications and comments/reviews
  • Moderator permission to approve/reject applications
  • Ability to create RSS feeds from member applications
  • Etc.

Permission: NO ONE except staff (with proper permisison) will be able to view/read or know who are the applicants. All that regular members will know is the number of users who applied to it.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Added to your account. 👍 Please next time send this info via message; I don't want to have my email disclosed to everyone!

You're right, sorry

Tks. It's a category name. Go to Categories, edit it and change the name.

Hi, I would like to purchase this application of yours but as usual it gives me the same error as always and does not allow me to make purchases, so I sent you the payment directly to the paypal
Can you kindly add my account?

P.S. I paid to *****@gmail.com

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Vincenzo said:

P.S. I paid to adriano.faria.alves@gmail.com

Added to your account. 👍

Please next time send this info via message; I don't want to have my email disclosed to everyone!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Adriano said:

You change any word bit in your ACP -> Customization -> Language.

I'll fix when I have to update this to a new version.

Of course, it was just information for you. I have already translated that text.

But... Where can I translate "General Applications"?

2020-02-10-125114.png

• Administrator
Just now, Vincenzo said:

Of course, it was just information for you. I have already translated that text.

Tks.

Just now, Vincenzo said:

Where can I translate "General Applications"?

It's a category name. Go to Categories, edit it and change the name.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

What's New in Version 1.5.0:

New feature:

• Integrate with Members Shop from in 2 ways:
    • Add a minimum points required to apply to positions
    • Require member to pay X* points to apply to positions

A new setting was added to enable the integration.

(*) value informed by the author when submitting the position

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi, after accepting a candidacy from a user, I entered the reason and enabled the sending of the answer to the user.
I sent everything and I got this error related to an application that we use regularly: Tapatalk for IPS

Error: Call to a member function __get() on integer (0)
#0 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/applications/tapatalk/interface/push/TapatalkPush.php(144): TapatalkPush->doPushConvInvite(Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Conversation), 4988)
#1 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(53): TapatalkPush->proccessPush(Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Conversation), Array)
#2 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/applications/staffappsystem/modules/front/general/view.php(494): IPS\core\Messenger\tapatalk_hook_conversation->authorize(4988)
#3 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/applications/staffappsystem/modules/front/general/view.php(454): IPS\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\_view->sendPM(4988, '\n<p>\n\tCiao, sia...', 'Candidatura app...')
#4 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\_view->approveApplication()
#5 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/applications/staffappsystem/modules/front/general/view.php(37): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\_view->execute()
#8 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

#0 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/init.php(898): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

I went back to the application page and the candidacy was accepted despite the error.
Since Tapatalk is an official application that we use a lot, do you think I should uninstall it? I checked and it is updated to the latest version.

https://www.tapatalk.com/download_IPBoard
Are you getting this error?

• Administrator

I have nothing to do with Tapatalk and can't do absolutely nothing as I don't have their script.

Can you reproduce the error in your IPS install (via browser)?

--------------------

EDIT: Just tested and works fine. Message sent and received via browser:

• Like 1
  • Administrator

What's New in Version 1.5.3:

Enhancements:

• Upon request, the textarea was replaced by an editor in the form to apply to an open position (image below)
    • Remember that you can also use Applications Fields to add your own fields and thus customize the form at your wish

Fix:

• Thumbnail on the index

YF9g68h_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Like 1