Support Board

Staff Applications System

Adriano

Hi, I would like to purchase this application of yours but as usual it gives me the same error as always and does not allow me to make purchases, so I sent you the payment directly to the paypal
Can you kindly add my account?

P.S. I paid to *****@gmail.com

9 minutes ago, Adriano said:

You change any word bit in your ACP -> Customization -> Language.

I'll fix when I have to update this to a new version.

Of course, it was just information for you. I have already translated that text.

But... Where can I translate "General Applications"?

2020-02-10-125114.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, after accepting a candidacy from a user, I entered the reason and enabled the sending of the answer to the user.
I sent everything and I got this error related to an application that we use regularly: Tapatalk for IPS

Error: Call to a member function __get() on integer (0)
#0 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/applications/tapatalk/interface/push/TapatalkPush.php(144): TapatalkPush->doPushConvInvite(Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Conversation), 4988)
#1 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(53): TapatalkPush->proccessPush(Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Conversation), Array)
#2 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/applications/staffappsystem/modules/front/general/view.php(494): IPS\core\Messenger\tapatalk_hook_conversation->authorize(4988)
#3 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/applications/staffappsystem/modules/front/general/view.php(454): IPS\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\_view->sendPM(4988, '\n<p>\n\tCiao, sia...', 'Candidatura app...')
#4 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\_view->approveApplication()
#5 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/applications/staffappsystem/modules/front/general/view.php(37): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\_view->execute()
#8 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

#0 /home/qknqwabh/public_html/init.php(898): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

I went back to the application page and the candidacy was accepted despite the error.
Since Tapatalk is an official application that we use a lot, do you think I should uninstall it? I checked and it is updated to the latest version.

https://www.tapatalk.com/download_IPBoard
Are you getting this error?

Correction: the application has been accepted but the user has NOT received any notification and not even the PM despite having enabled it before sending

• You have 0 invitations left

Latest Invitations

1. There are no invited members to display