Buy smart and save with discounts ×

Adriano

• Administrator

Quizzes

Quizzes is a fun (graded quiz - one or multiple right answers) application that allows you and your members to add Quizzes to your forum. With leaderboards, categories, and a unique layout, The Quizzes is sure to be a hit with your members. The Quizzes comes, among other things, with the following features:

• Three types of quizzes: graded moded (with time challenge and leaderboard ranking - ONE or MULTIPLE RIGHT ANSWERS and study mode (with no time challenge and leaderboard)
  • Unlimited categories of quizzes, plus the unlimited depth of parent-child relationships with a lot of settings, including:
    • Category icon
    • Extra fields
    • Minimum and maximum number of questions and answers per quiz
    • Comments and reviews, including the requirement to play the quiz to submit a review
    • Tags & Prefixes
    • The requirement to take quizzes, by:
      • Number of content items
      • Number of reputation points/likes
      • Number of days as a member
      • Groups
    • Discussion topic: will create a topic when a new quiz is submitted. Also, there's an option to create a reply showing the score/time when someone completes the quiz
  • Per-category permissions to show categories, view quizzes, submit quizzes, comment, and review quizzes
  • Per member settings: allows to access the app and allows to submit quizzes
  • Per group settings: allows to access the app, how many approved content items must have to access the app
  • Integrates into IPS4 Moderating system, which all common permissions, such as pin, unpin, delete, feature, move, etc.
  • Robust Admin Restrictions
  • Type of content field: textarea for plain text or IPS4 editor
  • Ability to add an image to the quiz question
  • Ability to set the minimum/maximum title length and description length
  • The ability for users to report potentially offensive content using the built-in Report Center
  • Search integration: search adverts along with the rest of your community’s content
  •  Supports item marking, allowing your users to see what adverts have been added or commented/reviewed on
  • Integrates into Activity Streams
  •  Integrates to Share Links to share
  • Integration to Member Filters (Bulk Mail, etc.)
  • Integration with ACP Live Seach (categories)
  • Support for notifications such as new quizzes, comments, reviews, and when someone completes a quiz
  • Ability to follow/like categories and individual quizzes
  • Ability to upload or import an image from a URL to be the Quiz image. The image will be displayed on quiz view, categories, etc.
  • Quiz protection: the game will be aborted if you leave the current tab/browser. This is to prevent users from searching elsewhere. That's a setting.
  • Setting to allow users to play a quiz only once
  • Feedback: you can create funny phrases to be used on Quiz results according to user score
  • New setting to randomize quiz questions
  • A new setting to promote members to a group when they reach a specific rank in the quiz
  • Functional on mobile devices
  • More...

INTEGRATION:

• Raffles System
    • Members who play the quiz and score 100% on it will earn a ticket to a Raffle chosen by the quiz submitter
      • Quiz submitter will be able to choose only their raffles
  • Members Shop
    • Points can be given in two ways:
      • Global: Points will be given regardless of the result achieved in the game (GRADED mode only) and will be given only once if you allow people to play multiple times.
      • Based on Feedback range: You will be able to reward members according to their results when playing a quiz. A new field in the feedback form will allow you to set the number of points

NOTICE:

• GUESTS CANNOT PLAY QUIZZES!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

What's New in Version 1.3.6:

• As guests can't play quizzes, removes the ability to select PLAY in the categories permission for Guests group.

Capturar.thumb.JPG.6b33823f2bcdf92fe0109

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Vincenzo said:

What happens? Not even this I can buy ...

I don't know, man... got a ticket on IPS. Still waiting. Do as you did yesterday: pay to adrfaria@yahoo.com.br

I'll add to your account.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

What's New in Version 1.4.3:

New Features:

• Will display all players in Leaders Ranking on a paginated table (instead of X players and a link to a popup to list all)
  • For a better organization of space, Leaders Ranking will now be displayed on a tab beside Comments & Reviews
    • A new setting to display the Leaders Ranking position is added: below description or on a tab beside Comments & Reviews
  • Modeators can now reset game from specific member(s) quickly by clicking on a checkbox to select them and then clicking in reset games
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Quando vou editar uma questão no quizz e já esta com as 05 questões ele mostra um erro dizendo que não pode mais adicionar perguntas e respostas

• Administrator

Isso foi corrigido na versão lançada hoje. Ainda está acontecendo aí?

• 4 weeks later...

é possível liberar mais questões para o quizz, estava pensando em torno de 10 se possível, no ranking tem como mostrar todos que já fizeram, não só os melhores ?

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Nakamura said:

é possível liberar mais questões para o quizz,

Você pode configurar o número mínimo e máximo de questões no ACP.

18 hours ago, Nakamura said:

no ranking tem como mostrar todos que já fizeram, não só os melhores ?

Hoje mostra todos, inclusive os que tiraram 0%:  https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/433705-quizzes/?do=findComment&comment=2810789

Setting no ACP também.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Estou com problemas na hora de fazer o quizz

Alguns user estão relatando que 

"As perguntas ficavam voltando e mudando de ordem a sequência... O cronômetro também ficava começando novamento toda vez que voltava às perguntas... 

No meu resultado final teve resposta que não foi computada... "

• Administrator

Apesar de ver acontecer em seu vídeo, não acontece comigo em uma instalação nova.

Se você fez alguma edição de arquivo/template, desfaça para testar. Se não, use a ferramenta no ACP para reconstruir o cache.

• 1 year later...

Hi Adriano. Not sure if this is where you want us to put Quizzes support questions…

I’m getting a template error here: https://hamcommunity.com/quizzes/category/4-elmer-quizzes/ - seems like a subcategory error similar to the one I was getting with Classifieds.

This is the error:

[[Template quizzes/front/browse/subcategoryRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts?

Thx!!

• Administrator

I did both. The problem is that IPS changed how the object is loaded in 4.6 and it seems I forgot to update Quizzes.

Anything in the logs?

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Giray said:

Hi Adriano. Not sure if this is where you want us to put Quizzes support questions…

I’m getting a template error here: https://hamcommunity.com/quizzes/category/4-elmer-quizzes/ - seems like a subcategory error similar to the one I was getting with Classifieds.

This is the error:

[[Template quizzes/front/browse/subcategoryRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts?

Thx!!

3 hours ago, Adriano said:

I did both. The problem is that IPS changed how the object is loaded in 4.6 and it seems I forgot to update Quizzes.

Anything in the logs?

Just checked the template and it is exactly the same.

Find:

{{if method_exists( $table, 'canModerate' ) AND $table->canModerate()}}

Change to:

{{if $table AND method_exists( $table, 'canModerate' ) AND $table->canModerate()}}

• Thanks 1

• Administrator

Will be fixed when I have to upgrade the app in the marketplace. 👍

• 2 months later...

Hi Adriano. I'm having difficulty figuring out if this is possible.

In your description you say: "Per member settings: allows to access the app and allows to submit quizzes". Does that mean per 'member' or per 'member group'? And I assume that means per category, not per quiz.

I ask because I am setting up a series of quizzes and I want to control which member can take which quiz. Is there a way to somehow control that? If there isn't currently, maybe a code to take the quiz? Any other ideas?

Thanks!!

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Giray said:

In your description you say: "Per member settings: allows to access the app and allows to submit quizzes". Does that mean per 'member' or per 'member group'? And I assume that means per category, not per quiz.

Both. You can allow MEMBER group to submit quizzes but John Doe (a user of this group) is abusing so you can disallow the specific member from submitting by editing his ACP profile.

15 hours ago, Giray said:

I ask because I am setting up a series of quizzes and I want to control which member can take which quiz. Is there a way to somehow control that? If there isn't currently, maybe a code to take the quiz? Any other ideas?

No, like any other thing in the whole suite, it's GROUP based, not member based.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Both. You can allow MEMBER group to submit quizzes but John Doe (a user of this group) is abusing so you can disallow the specific member from submitting by editing his ACP profile.

Thanks. Found it. But it's not exactly what I was looking for. I'll try to find another way. What I need is to have a quiz (or maybe two or three, but not all) locked for everyone 'except' who might be invited to that specific quiz. So it would be by invite only. If it's easy, let's consider it? If it's not, zero worries, I'll find another workaround. Thanks!!

Just now, Adriano said:

Quiz doesn't has a "invite system".

I know. I just thought it could have like a micro-invite system whereby to take the quiz, you have to have been invited or authorized or whatever. But no worries, really, I think I found another functional way of doing what I'd like to do. It's not perfect, but it should do for now. Thanks.