Buy smart and save with discounts ×

Bulk PM

Adriano

• Administrator

Bulk PM

This application will allow admins to send Bulk PMs to specific user groups.

PM Settings:

• Author
  • Allow reply & add a copy on author Inbox folder
  • Title
  • Content

PM Filters:

• Groups to send the PM
  • Include Secondary Groups
  • Content Count
  • Reputation Points
  • Joined Date
  • Last Visit to the Site

• 4 years later...
  • Administrator

What's New in Version 1.0.12

• Adds the Update Check URL to let you know when a new version is available.

• 1 month later...

Hi Adriano

An error this morning to this most useful application.

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given (0)
#0 /var/www/html/107714/system/Node/Controller.php(496): IPS\bulkpm\_Message->form(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#1 /var/www/html/107714/system/Node/Controller.php(395): IPS\Node\_Controller->_addEditForm(Object(IPS\bulkpm\Message))
#2 /var/www/sitefiles/b322245/applications/bulkpm/modules/admin/bulkpm/index.php(26): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#3 /var/www/html/107714/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\bulkpm\modules\admin\bulkpm\_index->form()
#4 /var/www/html/107714/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/sitefiles/b322245/applications/bulkpm/modules/admin/bulkpm/index.php(21): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/107714/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\bulkpm\modules\admin\bulkpm\_index->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/107714/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

• Administrator

Are you using the latest IPS and Bulk PM versions? What's the backtrace of this error?

Also, do you get this when you’re trying to send a message or did you see it in the logs?

5 hours ago, Adriano said:

Are you using the latest IPS and Bulk PM versions? What's the backtrace of this error?

Also, do you get this when you’re trying to send a message or did you see it in the logs?

Using Version 1.0.12 now, and cleared the cache, I was using 1.0.11, and using cloud Invision Community Version 4.7.13.

It still happens when I ask to create a new message or edit an existing one.

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given (0)
#0 /var/www/html/107714/system/Node/Controller.php(496): IPS\bulkpm\_Message->form(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#1 /var/www/html/107714/system/Node/Controller.php(395): IPS\Node\_Controller->_addEditForm(Object(IPS\bulkpm\Message))
#2 /var/www/sitefiles/b322245/applications/bulkpm/modules/admin/bulkpm/index.php(26): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#3 /var/www/html/107714/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\bulkpm\modules\admin\bulkpm\_index->form()
#4 /var/www/html/107714/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/sitefiles/b322245/applications/bulkpm/modules/admin/bulkpm/index.php(21): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/107714/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\bulkpm\modules\admin\bulkpm\_index->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/107714/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Backtrace

#0 /var/www/html/107714/init.php(1038): IPS\_Log::log('TypeError: coun...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(TypeError))
#2 {main}

• Administrator

I can’t get this error. Weird. Do you have any profile fields in your board? If not, can you create one just to test the form?

I only ever use it to upload and download files to my own hosting server. I use the transmit app. I'll try it, please send the info needed to get it, many thanks.

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, Alex said:

I only ever use it to upload and download files to my own hosting server. I use the transmit app. I'll try it, please send the info needed to get it, many thanks.

Upload the file /applications/bulkpm/sources/Message/Message.php

and let me know how it goes.

• Administrator

You can't! I asked and you said you have.

I'll send via message the app tomorrow; you install and test it. 👍

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thank you! I misunderstood your question, sorry

I just sent you a new version via a private message. Test and reply to the message.