Buy smart and save with discounts ×

Adriano

• Administrator

Services

Visually based on the Providers Directory from IPS, this app will allow members to offer their services in your community. You can verify the record and allow members to bump their records, which will bring them to the top of the listing.

Features:

• Integration with Commerce to charge for records submission
  • Flexible options to enable comments and reviews system.
  • Extra Fields.
  • Profile tab to display the record submitted by the profile owner.

Areas:

• You can establish designated badges to refine and focus the organization of records.

Other Features:

• Integrated with the framework, including features such as search, tags, follow functionality, reactions, and more.
  • Support to Rest API
  • Support to Webhooks
  • More...

Settings:

• Settings to control the app behavior in several places/situations.

Hi there

Please check Services - Startup Networks

• The image assigned is cut into the topic.
  • How can we make this trusted seller badge appear under the image
  • Under the image, can we have the users name who created the post

Amazing work !!!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, jcbmorgxn said:

The image assigned is cut into the topic.

Can you elaborate? A screenshot?

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

Not sure. This is handled by the Core so you’ll better ask on IPS. 👍

image.thumb.png.741ccedbd918adfb03d91b757a3adfab.png

This :) I think I also put a request in for some custom development if you offer :)

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, jcbmorgxn said:

image.thumb.png.741ccedbd918adfb03d91b757a3adfab.png

This :) I think I also put a request in for some custom development if you offer :)

I can't reproduce it as you can see in the screenshots. Have you tried in the default unmodified theme?

• Administrator
2 hours ago, jcbmorgxn said:

I'll try a different theme :)

Also, what's the theme setting you're using (ACP -> Customization -> click in the pencil in your theme row -> Custom tab -> Enable fluid width? -> Fluid width size (in %)

It seems very narrow.

• Administrator

Fluid width?

Send a message with an ACP account. I’ll check it out on your board.

Adriano,

Sistema interessante, como ideia, já que é um profissional oferecendo serviço, é justo ter uma opção de poder destacar o seu serviço, pagando é claro, seja por colocar no topo por 3 dias etc.. algo do tipo.

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, Hideki said:

Adriano,

Sistema interessante, como ideia, já que é um profissional oferecendo serviço, é justo ter uma opção de poder destacar o seu serviço, pagando é claro, seja por colocar no topo por 3 dias etc.. algo do tipo.

Interessante. Vou adicionar o Commerce a ele em uma versão futura.

• Thanks 1

Strange , I have 5 themes from ipstheme installed and have no issue in any theme like this  , my board v4.7.14

Cheers Chris

• Thanks 1

i was play around with this issue you have . the verify badge you have made *trusted seller* you must have edit the template . if I made a similar badge it only shows a square image even if image is 20x150 , so if you not touch the template and use square image or a fa fa-icon it should work I guess . 

Maybe add this as future feature to the app :) 

slice1.png.07b35994b7d0d2281a8d00eeba2ab06f.png

ended up like this

Skrmavbild2024-01-13kl_19_02_31.thumb.png.9747a4854774d41c246537042a89a1bc.png

Just try to help 😇

Edited by Chris59
  • Like 1

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Chris59 said:

te . if I made a similar badge it only shows a square image even if image is 20x150 , so if you not touch the template and use square image or a fa fa-icon it should work I guess . 

There’s a setting to set the width and height of the image; it will appear when you choose Upload an Image in the setting Type of VERIFIED badge. No need to edit the template.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adriano said:

There’s a setting to set the width and height of the image; it will appear when you choose Upload an Image in the setting Type of VERIFIED badge. No need to edit the template.

I missed that completely 😇🫣

• Like 1

I'd like to see if I can use this for a Vendors / Advertisers section.

Would someone be willing to share a link to their site?  PM is fine if you don't want to post it here.

Thanks

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Would someone be willing to share a link to their site?  PM is fine if you don't want to post it here.

@Chris59

Thanks @Chris59 for sharing.

I know this is a new app and will continue to be developed / refined.

I have a few questions.

The IPS Providers filter allows for multiple selections.  While I really don't see my application of filters being used much, if at all, I like that I can pick multiple options.  Do you anticipate adding this in?

When I look at this link https://kristerswe.se/index.php?/services/record/2-team-elias-ålund-drifting/ and click Images, they load.  If I click away and return to Images, they don't load.  Is that an app issue or unique to his site?

If I don't use a section, maybe Video, can it be turned off?  Or if there are no items in that tab, have the tab not displayed?

Two more things I can see wanting to add are a links tab (not like the full-blown links app), just a tab where I can paste text / links to a vendor's product.  Also, a Contact Us tab would be great since these are vendors (in my use case).  Are the tabs hard-coded, or do I add those?

This app looks awesome. Please don't take my comments too hard.  :)

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

The IPS Providers filter allows for multiple selections.  While I really don't see my application of filters being used much, if at all, I like that I can pick multiple options.  Do you anticipate adding this in?

I can try but I honestly don’t see much use in it.

53 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

When I look at this link https://kristerswe.se/index.php?/services/record/2-team-elias-ålund-drifting/ and click Images, they load.  If I click away and return to Images, they don't load.  Is that an app issue or unique to his site?

Will check it out.

54 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

If I don't use a section, maybe Video, can it be turned off?  Or if there are no items in that tab, have the tab not displayed?

Images and Videos are configured in the category but even if they are allowed and there’s no data, the tab won’t show up.

55 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Also, a Contact Us tab would be great since these are vendors (in my use case).

There’s a PM button in the record view but an editor would be better so the user can enter any information they want.

57 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

a links tab (not like the full-blown links app), just a tab where I can paste text / links to a vendor's product

Can’t it be posted in the “About My Service” tab? Not sure a tab for links only would make much sense. 

Thanks for the feedback. 👍

44 minutes ago, Adriano said:

I can try but I honestly don’t see much use in it.

As I mentioned, it would be slick, but I suspect not often used for my case.

Images and Videos are configured in the category but even if they are allowed and there’s no data, the tab won’t show up.

Perfect

There’s a PM button in the record view but an editor would be better so the user can enter any information they want.

Can’t it be posted in the “About My Service” tab? Not sure a tab for links only would make much sense. 

Yeah, I suspect that would work fine.

45 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Thanks for the feedback. 👍

:)

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Are the tabs hard-coded, or do I add those?

Hard coded, of course.

14 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Also, a Contact Us tab would be great since these are vendors (in my use case). 

An example using a random image:

Screenshot2024-01-19at10-19-40LoremIpsum-InvisionCommunity.thumb.png.d56ecbe0af1611044f4d3e131a2e2c17.png

It's an editor; you can enter anything you want.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adriano said:

It was a problem in the app. Fixed.

Is the current download updated?  I plan to purchase.

• Administrator

Not yet. Still missing some CSS fixes here and there. Should be available today later. 👍

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.